EU Christmas Posting Dates
Are you stocking up for Christmas? Get all the information you need on when to order so that you can fill your shelves during the festive period.
We will be processing and shipping all orders placed right up to the last minute including Friday 23rd December.
During the festive period from October to December, we get busy, with our warehouse working at full capacity. This means we may be at the maximum processing time for dispatching your order. If you require your order more quickly then please use our priority service where available. Our team will be working hard to dispatch your order quickly on our standard service.
The below dates are only a guide and although we will do our best, we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates. Orders placed close to or on the dates below must be paid for at the time of ordering.
|Delivery Location||Standard Delivery Service|
|Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
|France, Ireland||Thursday 15th|
|Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Germany||Friday 16th|
- These are recommended dates and we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates.
- Priority orders placed on the above dates must be placed by the normal cutoff time.
- Any orders placed after the above dates cannot be guaranteed for Christmas Delivery.
- We will dispatch orders right up to Friday 23rd December but our warehouse and office will be closed between Christmas and New Year. No orders will be processed or dispatched between the 24th of December and the 1st of January.
- Normal dispatch service will resume on Monday 2nd of January.
- If your destination country is not shown on the list above please contact our Customer Services team who will advise you of the last recommended date for ordering.
- Orders must be paid for at the time of order. If you select the cheque/bank transfer payment option, the payment will have to clear before we can dispatch the goods.
|Monday 19th to Friday 23rd||Dispatching as Normal|
|Saturday 24th of December to Monday 2nd of January
|Tuesday 2nd January||Normal Dispatch Service Resumes. Customer service returns on the 3rd of January.|
Thank you to all our customers for your support and patience in 2022, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.